The software “ReciPro” supports many crystallographic calculations, simulation of/indexing diffraction pattern, and so on.
The newest ReciPro ver4.817(2021/09/17) is available from below links.
ReciPro can be downloaded below (ReciProSetup.msi).
Main features of ReciPro
- ReciPro provides many crystallographic calculations for 530 (Hall symbol) space groups
- General conditions (or extinction rules), Wyckoff positions, multiplicities.
- Geometrical calculation of periodicity and/or angle between planes and/or axes
- Generation of equivalent atomic positions
- ReciPro includes many atomic properties
- Characteristic X-ray wavelength/energy
- Atomic scattering factor for X-ray, electron and neutron
- ReciPro can simulate diffraction patterns
- X-ray, electron, and neutron sources are available.
- Kinematic simulations for the all sources
- Dynamic simulations for electron based on the Bethe method as follows
- Parallel electron diffraction (SAED)
- Precession electron diffraction
- Convergent beam electron diffraction
- ReciPro draws crystal structure using OpenGL4
- Atomic positions
- Bonds and Polyhedra
- Unit cell and lattice planes
- ReciPro plots stereonet (Wulf-net)
- Axes and planes of any indices
- Large and small circles
- ReciPro identifies diffraction spots in the observed image
- Support many file format (dm3, dm4, tiff, …)
- Detect and fit diffraction spots automatically
- Identify (or index) the diffraction spots for the selected crystal(s).
- To setup a crystal structure, you can
- Import from CIF, AMC format files
- Import from COD and AMCSD database through CSManager
Recent version histories
ver4.817(2021/09/17) Fixed minor bugs.
ver4.815(2021/09/02) Improved: User interfaces and tooltips.
ver4.814(2021/08/29) Fixed minor bugs: Drawing overlapping area of CBED disks (see https://github.com/seto77/ReciPro/issues/8).
ver4.813(2021/08/28) Fixed minor bugs on HRTEM simulation (see https://github.com/seto77/ReciPro/issues/9).
ver4.812(2021/08/17) Changed GUI. Fixed minor bugs.
Screen shots of ReciPro