The software “ReciPro” supports many crystallographic calculations, simulation of/indexing diffraction pattern, and so on.
The newest ReciPro ver4.693(2019/08/06) is available from below links.
Main features of ReciPro
- ReciPro provides many crystallographic calculations for 530 (Hall symbol) space groups
- General conditions (or extinction rules), Wyckoff positions, multiplicities.
- Geometrical calculation of periodicity and/or angle between planes and/or axes
- Generation of equivalent atomic positions
- ReciPro includes many atomic properties
- Characteristic X-ray wavelength/energy
- Atomic scattering factor for X-ray, electron and neutron
- ReciPro can simulate diffraction patterns
- X-ray, electron, and neutron sources are available.
- Kinematic simulations for the all sources
- Dynamic simulations for electron based on the Bethe method as follows
- Parallel electron diffraction (SAED)
- Precession electron diffraction
- Convergent beam electron diffraction
- ReciPro draws crystal structure using OpenGL4
- Atomic positions
- Bonds and Polyhedra
- Unit cell and lattice planes
- ReciPro plots stereonet (Wulf-net)
- Axes and planes of any indices
- Large and small circles
- ReciPro identifies diffraction spots in the observed image
- Support many file format (dm3, dm4, tiff, …)
- Detect and fit diffraction spots automatically
- Identify (or index) the diffraction spots for the selected crystal(s).
- To setup a crystal structure, you can
- Import from CIF, AMC format files
- Import from COD and AMCSD database through CSManager
Recent version histories
ver4.693(2019/08/06) Fixed minor bugs on 'Spot ID'
ver4.692(2019/08/05) Improved function on 'Spot ID'
ver4.687(2019/08/02) Improved calculation speed for the PED simulation
ver4.686(2019/07/24) Fixed minor bugs in PED simulation
ver4.683(2019/07/20) Added a function: In 'Diffraction Simulator', precession electron diffraction (PED) mode is now available.
Screen shots of ReciPro